– Eliminates the need for a separate ignition battery and mechanical on/off switch.
– Compatible with the power requirements of single and multi-cylinder model CDI ignition modules via jumper selectable 5.9V, 6.3V, 7.3V and 8.0V voltage outputs.
– Enhanced flexibility and safety via transmitter control of CDI ignition power from a spare receiver auxiliary channel.
– Tech-Aero exclusive 4 stage filtering removes interference from CDI ignition noise in the wiring path to the receiver, permitting use with 2.4 GHz Spread Spectrum and 72 MHz FM radio receivers. *
Filter stages 1 & 2: An advanced 2nd order common mode LC power lead filter.
Filter stage 3: Triple power filter capacitors form a low pass filter and enhance peak impulse current delivery to the CDI module.
Filter stage 4: An optical isolator circuit prevents any stray noise from feeding back into sensitive receiver electronics via the signal lead.
– A high precision, very low dropout power regulator design further assures power receiver bus isolation with superior performance during peak current demand.
– One IBEC model fits all: compatible with all battery chemistries commonly used for radio control use, with a practical input voltage range from 6V to 8.4V.
– Bright 5mm LED CDI power on/off indicator with mounting bezel. Available LED colors are red, green, blue, amber and white.
– High reliability Surface Mount components reduce weight to only 0.8 oz and size to 1” x 1 ¾”.
– Heavy duty 22 gauge twisted wire power extensions.